U-alarm is an AI based actionable video intelligence software solution that runs on the Nvidia-based Edge platform. U-alarm is designed to analyse any connected IP cameras and raise alarms based on the detecions set, such as intrusion, unsafe amount of people, unauthorized access attempt, etc. The alarms can be managed on U-alarm’s user interface and/or sent to a third party dashboard, such as a Video Management System. U-alarm is supplied as a software only solution that supports multiple edge hardware devices.
- Intrusion detection
- Intrusion detection for PTZ cameras
- Crowd detection
- Milestone XProtect support
- Custom third-party software integration for alerts
- Genetec Security Center support (coming in 2021)
- People counting (coming in 2021)
- Movement tracking (coming in 2021)
- Mask detection (coming in 2021)
- Face recognition (coming in 2021)
Release dates and changelog.
Supported hardware models
U-alarm licensing, on a channel-by-channel basis.
This document shows you how to install, configure and use U-alarm.
U-alarm supports Milestone Xprotect VMS integration. This step-by-step documentation will help you configure it to receive Alarms in Milestone XProtect triggered by U-alarm.
This guide will also aid software developers who would like to interface U-alarm Events to a custom third party component like a Video Management System, for instance.