U-alarm is an AI based actionable video intelligence software solution runs on Nvidia based Edge platform. U-alarm is designed to analyse any IP camera connected and raise alarms based on the detecions set like intrusion, unsafe amount of people, unauthorized access attempt, etc. The alarms can be managed on U-alarm’s user interface and/or can be sent to a third party dashboard for e.g. to a Video Management System. U-alarm is supplied as a software only solution, supports multiple edge hardware devices.
- Intrusion detection
- Crowd detection
- Milestone XProtect support
- Custom third-party software integration for alerting
- Genetec Security Center support (coming 2021)
- People counting (coming 2021)
- Movement tracking (coming 2021)
- Mask detection (coming 2021)
- Face recognition (coming 2021)
U-alarm licensing is based on per channel.
This document will show how to install, configure and use U-alarm.
U-alarm supports Milestone Xprotect VMS integration. This step-by-step documentation will help the configuration in order to receive Alarms in Milestone XProtect triggered by U-alarm.
This guide will also aid software developers who would like to interface U-alarm Events to a custom third party component for e.g. to a Video Management System.