U-Alarm release notes
Several additional utilities may be used in conjunction with U-Alarm. To find out which versions of them correspond to your U-Alarm, see the Additional Tools guide.
release date: 6th December 2021
- Thermal camera support for all use cases.
- New analytic models with improved accuracy.
- Adjustable detection size setting for custom scenes.
- Multi Object Counter improvements:
- Binary Long range counting switch is replaced with adjustable detection size setting
- More options are available in historical counter data export
- Integration improvements:
- Camera snapshots for events are available via HTTP and e-mail. "End of event" notification is available via HTTP.
- Multiple custom HTTP headers are now supported.
- Custom detector sensitivity settings are available for each object type and use case.
- Detected object types are displayed in the video player.
- Unreachable cameras are now indicated via HTTP and SNMP (Monitoring).
- Grant SSH access with one click for remote support.
- Crowd Detection can be used with other use cases at the same time.
- PTZ / Thermal camera flag is now in the Cameras view.
- Minor usability improvements.
- Integration (HTTP): The metadata schema is extended with an end_of_event flag. Please read the corresponding documentation and update your event receiver service accordingly.
- Milestone XProtect Connector should be updated.
release date: 15th October 2021
- Startup time is increased after restart.
release date: 5th October 2021
- Increased the accuracy of Alarms and Counters.
- Counter API includes 'first' and 'min' values.
- Minor fixes and improvements in the user interface.
release date: 3rd September 2021
- Counter: Max/Average/Median calculation has been fixed.
release date: 26th August 2021
- Crowd detection range issue has been fixed.
release date: 18th August 2021
- Multi Object Counting maximum range has been increased by 60%.
- The most recent multi object counting has been visualised within the user interface.
- Historical counting data can be downloaded in .csv file.
- Multi Object Counting has been extended with median and maximum values.
- Bug fix: U-Alarm Network Discovery Tool did not recognize U-Alarm devices after changing device names.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
release date: 20th July 2021
- Vehicle detection added to Intrusion detection
- Person detection accuracy is further increased
- Person and vehicle amount counting
- Live and historical data access via API
- Simplified UI with improved layout
- HTTP status endpoint for monitoring
- Former alarm Intrusion Detection (PTZ) is merged to Intrusion Detection. PTZ camera support is now a parameter in this alarm.
- For Milestone XProtect integration, the U-Alarm / Milestone XProtect Connector should be updated.
- It is recommended to set all connected camera streams' framerate to 1 fps.
- Updating from a version older than 2.0.0 will remove all existing events!
release date: 31st May 2021
- U-Alarm can connect to a custom time synchronization server (NTP)
- RoI editor usability improvements
- U-Alarm software updater Service Pack 1
release date: 12th May 2021
- NVIDIA NX support: U-Alarm handles up to 10 cameras
- Software update (online & offline)
- Using RoI increases the detectors' performance
- Operators can receive alarm notifications via email
- Integration: alarm notification email attachment contains event metadata
- Test event sending option for integration via HTTP
- SSL support (HTTPS)
- Minor UX improvements
- Milestone XProtect integration documentation describes email notification settings.
release date: 29th March 2021
- Intrusion detection PTZ camera support
- Monitoring (SNMP)
- False alarm rate is further decreased
- Milestone XProtect connector: time offset setting
- Camera FPS can be set to a fraction number
- Minor improvements in user interface
- Camera thumbnail load issue has been solved
- U-Alarm Network discovery tool's crash issue has been solved
release date: 1st March 2021
- Added restart U-Alarm device from the User interface.
- Milestone XProtect connector has been upgraded to a Windows service (CGU-8800).
- CGU-8940: Timeout for camera connection issue is solved for Axis and Bosch cameras.
- CGU-8944: Licence handling issues have been solved.
- CGU-8864: Fixed the issue when the registration form did not appear after a factory reset.
- CGU-8886: Minor improvements in the video player and the user interface
release date: 10th February 2021
- Intrusion detection
- Crowd detection
- Milestone XProtect support
- Custom third-party software integration for alerting